IPAC’s History

Industrial Polymers and Chemicals (IPAC) was founded in 1959 by Ralph Dacey and Jerzy Engel, two industry pioneers who shared a vision to serve the abrasives industry. In 2000, under the leadership of then President & CEO Susan Dacey, IPAC purchased the former Quinco Fabrics to enable integration of weaving, coating, and cutting of fiberglass reinforcements to better control quality and reduce manufacturing costs.

Since that time IPAC has grown to become North America’s largest supplier of fiberglass reinforcements to the Abrasives Industry.

Over the years, IPAC has invested heavily in new technology to continue to offer customers best value.

Ralph Dacey
Jerzy Engel
Duane Nelson and Ralph Dacey2
Susan and Ralph Dacey2